FIRST DAY: The meeting point will be at our offices Santa Marta 101 - Cercado 07:30 am.
Where we can meet the guide and our adventure companions, the guide will be in charge of reviewing in
detail all the equipment that must be taken to our ascent, once all this is corroborated we will start
our great journey, in a private 4x4 vehicle, we We will go towards the starting point Chachani
(5,000 m. / 3 hours); then we will take a walk of approximately 02 hours to 5200 meters above sea level,
we will set up our camp. Only one meal is included (05pm. Approx.) For them it is very important to bring
a snack. Overnight.
DAY 2: Very early (1 a.m.), breakfast then we will start the ascent, in slow march
(between 5 to 6 hours); we will reach the Summit (6,075 m.), where we will be able to see the old
crater and the beautiful landscape; the return is made, until the Base Camp we will pack all our
camping and mountain equipment and then return for mobility. Arrival to Arequipa 03:00 Approx.
* English-Speaking Guide (certified)
* Briefing one day before the tour.
* Shared 4WD up to 3400M (drop off/pick up only)
* Camping gear (Tent & mats)
* Cooking gear
* Meals on the montain ( 1 Lunch/dinner 05:00 - 1 Breakfast)
* Personal medical bottle of oxygen (1m cubic)
* First aid kit for all participants and our camp staff
* Communication gear
* Backpacks 60-70 liters
* Sleeping bags.
* Hiking sticks (can be hired from our office of Arequipa 5 USD per day)
* Water proof climbing boot (can be hired from our office of Arequipa 6 USD per day)
* Drinking water - 6 liters per person for 2 days
* Climbing equipment (crampons, ice axe, etc)
* Breakfast on the first day/snacks
* Headlamp / gloves
What to Bring:
* Backpack 70Lt minimum to carry all your personal things and camping gear
* Windproof jacket & pants
* Headlamp with plenty of batteries
* Strong comfortable and waterproof boots
* One complete change of clothing
* Sweater and thermal pants and everything you can have to be warm.
* 6 liters of water per person minimum
* Hat or cap and sun block to be protected from the strong sun
* Toilet paper
* Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits, etc
* Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries
* Sunglass is strongly recommended to protect your eyes from the snow and sun
* Your personal medications
* Another personal ítems